She is as she is.

Bismillahirrahmanirraheem. 

Salam'alaykum all. As this is my first post, i would like to introduce myself first. How is that sound? interesting right? boo-hah !

okay. Nama I Dheeya Fathana binti Hamedon. was born on 29th September 1991. So, i guess this year umur I dalam 24 lah kan? Tua rasanya. hmm. I was studying at Sultan Idris University of Education (UPSI) in Early Childhood Education aka ECE back then. so, di situlah zaman universiti I.



Am not a Full time Niqabis. But, a full time moslemah. I repeat, am not a Full time niqabis.
There will be times that am not wearing niqab. I am holding to; knowledge and attitude is more important than 'judging people who intended to be full time niqabis or not' thought. 

I see myself as a moderate moslemah, that i should be upgraded my ilm and practises (amalan) in a way to be the solehah daughter to my parents, husband and siblings. Make Du'a for me. 

"Oh Allah, grant us Jannah and lead us to the right path. Ameen"

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Wslm dear.. Dah pernah ada dulu dan dah delete. Now nak buat baru. Lupa pasal HTML bagai semua tuu ��

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Ajja..kan akak dah ada blog dlu..lama dah. Bbrpa bulan lepas. Delete. Cheittt. Ni kena buat baru..huhuhu

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Apa Itu Essential Rewards Order Young Living?

MINYAK PATI YOUNG LIVING RC

Daurah Maahad AnNoer, Janda Baik : Kitab Haid, Nifas dan Istihadhoh.